The Perfect Under The Weather Dress

| |






Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

These photos were taken just as I resigned myself to the fact that I was getting sick. I spent an entire week popping Zinc lozenges like Skittles and throwing back Emergen-C like Moscow Mules, but my immune system didn't stand a chance. Never one to accept defeat, I insisted on heading to the office, so the question was (as it so often is): what to wear? I was looking through my closet for something that was both warm and comfortable when it hit me – a sweater dress! And this particular sweater dress is positively dreamy; it’s cashmere and it has a kangaroo pocket. It was exactly what I needed. With the exception of pajamas, this just might be the perfect “I-feel-like-death-but-I-will-carry-on” outfit. 

7 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well but that dress is definitely a perfect outfit to wear when you're feeling under the weather - it looks so cozy.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sahra said...

pink on pink, I love it! and those shoes are too cute <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Adiel said...

I always love you in pink and a sweater dress girl!

Santina said...

The dress is so cozy! That's exactly why I wore it.


Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

Thanks, Eli! I'm feeling better now though this cold seems to be lingering. Everyone I know is sick right now!

Santina said...

Thanks, lady!

Santina said...

Thanks, Sahra!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...