Pink Tweed // Pink Hair

| |





Turtleneck: Splendid (Nordstrom Rack)
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Nordstrom
Ring and Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

Yes, these pants and my hair are almost the exact same color. And, I love it. To be honest, these pants had been hanging in my closet for quite some time because I found them difficult to style. I’m not sure why; I have two other pairs of this exact cut, both of which have been in heavy rotation lately. But when I scooped up this black turtleneck, I knew I’d finally figured it out. I turned to the ever-inspiring styling of J. Crew catalogs and went with a simple and classic pairing – a turtleneck and tweed capri pants. But with that styling, there is always something a little unexpected; I went with a sparkly statement necklace and double finger ring. And my hair matched my pants. Did I mention that?

15 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I think that turtleneck pairs perfectly with those pants - which are awesome, and are totally working with your hair.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kallie, Happy Honey & Lark said...

Oh my gosh I love this so much. Your hair...its the hair of my dreams! Love the matching pants, its like what a comic book superhero would wear on the street!

Cait Val said...

pink & pink all over = LOVE!

xo. c & v
cake & valley

Frannie Pantz said...

Great trousers! I love tweed and I love that it matches your hair perfectly!

Carlina said...

GIRLFRIEND, I love this way too much- you seriously are my hair idol. I wish I had straight hair, because I'd cut it all off right now, just like yours. ;)

xo Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

p.s. I'm hosting an amazing ShopSeptember giveaway- if I do say so myself!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

That really is a perfect match for your hair! I love it. That shade of pink is super flattering on you!

Adiel said...

Woooo! I love this super sleek & polished look on you! Your fella may need to look out! ;)

Adelle said...

loooove it :) happy new year!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I think this turned out to be a polished work look, but next time I'll toughen up that pink tweed!

Santina said...

A superhero? I love that! Thanks for the comment, Kallie!

Santina said...

Never too much pink!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Thank you. Part of me wants to change my hair color, but part of me can't let go of pink. I kinda love it!

Santina said...

Hahahaha! I'll let him know!

Santina said...

Thanks, Adelle! Happy New year to you, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...