New Year, More Glitter

| |

Sephora by OPI What's a Tire Jack? // Sephora X Explosive

The first manicure of 2013… I actually did it on New Year’s day, because I obviously could not start a new year with chipped nails! That is not to say that I spent my holiday break with battered nails. Not at all. I took advantage of my time off and not only painted my nails several times but even squeezed in a NYE mani for a friend. Every manicure involved glitter, and as my holiday break came to an end, I just couldn’t let go of the glitter. If I had to let go of the sweatpants (don’t judge me) and go back to work, then I was keeping my sparkly nails damn it! 

3 comments:

Anouka said...

Cute nail design!

Adiel said...

Girl, you know I love a good glitter! Thumbs up!


xo.Adiel

Nnenna said...

Very pretty! And definitely yes to more glitter! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...