Geek Chic

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Monserat De Lucca
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co. (ModCloth)
Glasses: c/o SEE Eyewear

This is outfit is definitely a recent favorite. I love every single thing about it. It’s a bit boyish, a little nerdy, totally comfortable and completely me. I adore these pants and the shoes, and I’ve long wanted to wear them together. But such a bold combination should only be worn with confidence (and a sense of humor), and while I had pulled it out a few times, I hadn’t felt quite up for it…until this day! I pulled the shoes and pants out before deciding on what to wear on top. This chambray oxford was the obvious choice. The light rinse allows it to be worn as neutral, and the relaxed fit tempered the bold tweed and shoe combination. Loving the geek chic vibe, I couldn’t resist finishing it off with my glasses.

3 comments:

Adiel said...

I freakin' love that bag. Especially with that hair color! Your style is too cool for words!

Santina said...

Awww thanks, friend!

Kallie, Happy Honey & Lark said...

Those shoes!!! Love the color combo you have going on too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...