Camo And Heels

| |





Sweatshirt: Topshop (Nordstrom)
Jeans: Levi's (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet and Ring: Gifts
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

So my last outfit was put together in the spirit of “I’m not feeling well but it won’t keep me from looking cute”. These photos were taken several days (and several boxes of tissues) later, and I had lost my zest for conquering my cold in formfitting dresses. I just wanted to be comfortable, so a sweatshirt was the obvious choice. It’s no secret that I love a good sweatshirt, and having recently worn my favorite one, I decided to break out my second favorite. (Yes, I rank my sweatshirts.) When it came to shoes, I went for comfort with comfortable heels because a good pair of heels always makes me feel better. 

1 comments:

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel! You are welcome to borrow this sweatshirt any time you like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...