Black, White, And Red

| |

 




Jacket: Michael Kors (Nordstrom Rack)
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: Tory Burch (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

I’ll always be a “jeans and a tee” kind of girl, so a work appropriate spin on that is an easy choice for me, especially on a Monday morning. I recently snagged this peplum top on super sale at J. Crew, and I fully expect it to become a closet staple. The cut makes it an updated version of all the black and white tees I’ve collected over the years, and it will work just as well with my growing collection of pencil skirts as it does with boyfriend jeans. But for a Monday that came way too soon (don’t they always?), I went with jeans. To keep the look sophisticated, I opted for classic accessories – a timeless quilted bag, pointed toe heels, and a necklace bearing tiny gold bows.

3 comments:

CarlinaL said...

Yay for quilted bags! Love a pretty peplum top- and that tattoo is super badass- didn't even know you had it!

xo Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

Kallie, Happy Honey & Lark said...

your peplum top is super cute! I love the way the stripes look with your pink hair. Every time I'm at your blog I have serious hair envy!

Adiel said...

Oh I could just die over that peplum on you! Great look babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...