A New Spin On A Favorite

| |





Sweater: Joie (Nordstrom)
Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (a gift)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Necklace: H&M

I don’t like Mondays. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ve probably heard me complain about Mondays more times that you care to count. (Sorry about that.) Lately weekends fly by and Monday hits before I’ve made it through my weekend to-do list. Not to mention way before I’ve had time to catch up on sleep. Seriously, does anyone get enough sleep? Are you well rested? Please, tell me your secret because I am forever tired. 

Okay, the outfit… There is a reason I noted that I wore this on a Monday. It’s because this outfit is the product of a tactic I often fall back to on sleepy Monday mornings. I take an outfit that I’ve worn before and really liked and make it different enough to convince myself it’s okay to wear it again. Last time I wore this shirt and skirt together, I took a cue from the always inspiring styling of J. Crew. I felt very Jenna Lyons with my tortoise glasses and statement necklace. This time I mixed up the proportions with an untucked shirt, a longer cardigan and a chunkier shoe. 

2 comments:

Adiel said...

Love the remixed version of this outfit! That skirt is ahhmaze.

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel! I think this skirt will be on the blog quite often. It's a great work piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...