Weekend Wear

| |





Sweatshirt: Topshop (Nordstrom)
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (Piperlime)
Necklaces: H&M and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: c/o TOKYObay
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Treesje (Nordstrom)

It’s no secret that I love a good sweatshirt, and this one is the latest addition to my collection. I bought it a while ago and have worn it so much that it’s quite surprising that it hasn’t appeared on the blog before now. Then again, like all of my favorite comfortable pieces, I usually wear them in outfits not deemed worthy of the blog. The kind you’ll catch me in when I’m running to pick up my dry cleaning or lounging about the apartment. Easy outfits that reflect my lazy weekend attitude much more than my finest fashion moments. But swap out my shredded jeans for a denim skirt and layer on accessories and - bam! A blog worthy outfit!

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that sweatshirt...I'm starting to realize I need to get more sweatshirts into my closet.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! This one is particularly dreamy. The jersey knit that you see in the cuff lines the entire sweatshirt. It's so soft!

Holly Darling said...

I wasn't a big fan of the camo trend this season... until I saw this sweatshirt on you! I absolutely love it.

Adiel said...

Only you could wear camo and make me like it. Hottie.

Sahra said...

love those necklaces with that top! <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...