On Repeat

| |





Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Mercantile, Portland, OR)
Shirt: Alexa Chung for Madewell
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

I’m just going to come right out and say it: this isn’t the first time I wore this outfit (last seen here). And, I doubt it will be the last. These three pieces are just perfect together. The classic sweater and buttoned up blouse make the mini work appropriate, while the bright color combination and polka dots keep it fun. Each piece has been worn many times separately, but there are times when grabbing one leads to wearing all three. I don’t fight it. I just change up my shoes and bag and call it a new outfit. Speaking of shoes, the outfit started with this pair. When I thought of the perfect outfit to debut them, this was the first one that came to mind. Now, there might be four pieces that I can’t resist wearing together…

6 comments:

thestyley said...

I can see why the outfit is on repeat. It's perfect for everything: work, dinner, party, blogger event...

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Yeah, this outfit is a winner! It's kind of mod, kind of preppy, but also totally fun. I love it!

Meghan Noel said...

Umm...matching hair and skirt? Yes, PLEASE!!! Love it!

Sweet Laundry said...

Yes, the matching hair and skirt is the best part of the outfit! Oh, and of course the shoes are too :)

Adiel said...

This might be one of my favorites ever. The blue and pink are so good with the black--great color palette! You are so stunning, Santina! LOVE.

Amanda Weiss said...

This definitely is an outfit to repeat! You look so chic but still so much fun personality! The hair and skirt together are seriously perfection too! <3 <3

Amanda
FashionableeMe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...