Leather And Plaid

| |








Jacket: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
T-shirt: Kate Spade
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Rings and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

This outfit makes me giggle. And, not just because of the cheeky t-shirt. It reminds me of outfits from my fashion past that I’m not too proud of. In junior high school, I was particularly smitten with a wide leg pair of pants in this very plaid. I recall my favorite outfits from that time involving those plaid pants, suspenders, a baby tee, and Doc Martens. I stand behind the Docs. The rest? Tragic. While my obsession with baby tees has long since abated (and shows no sign of return), my love for plaid pants was renewed when I pulled these out for the first time this season. I want to wear them with everything, including more plaid. That might have to be next!

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm glad you found some stylish plaid pants (I love these ones) -- I went through a regrettable Courtney Love/Babes in Toyland phase in junior high that resulted in a lot of slips purchased from the thrift store being worn with tights as a dress. Shudder.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sahra said...

oh my godddd. such menswear inspired perfection! and those booties- NEED!



XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Blue Vanilla said...

OMGoodness! I adore those booties!! The whole look is casual & cool, bt those boots are to die for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...