Holiday Glitter Gradient Manicure

| |

Sephora X Control Freak // Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular

Phew, it has been a crazy few weeks! Holiday parties, Hack Week (nerd alert!), and catching up with friends before they head out of town for the holidays have left me exhausted, and I am really looking forward to a little downtime next week. Despite all that, I managed to find time to do my nails…well, that’s not exactly true. I actually treated myself to a manicure and pedicure in preparation for my office holiday party (and more importantly the open toe shoes I wore), but after the party, my nails were completely trashed. I quickly decided to extend the life of the manicure with a little nail art. And since it’s the holiday season, I wanted to go with something festive…which obviously lead me to glitter. Of all my glitter gradient manicures, this one just might be my favorite. While I have never been a fan of red polish, I am absolutely obsessed with this vampy red. And once I saw the name – Control Freak – I knew it had to be mine!

Are you rocking a holiday manicure? I’d love to hear about it!

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

That's a really gorgeous red shade...and I love it paired with the glitter! I need to whip up some holiday nails this weekend.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweet Laundry said...

I've got big plans to paint my nails this exact shade for Christmas day in Essie Wicked. Great minds think alike! Instead of sparkle gradient, I was thinking of adding one sparkle accent nail. I'm so stuck on that trend :) And I recently purchased a metallic pink polish because I just loved your previous manicure so much! Merry Christmas friend, I hope you have a fantastic holiday!

Eli said...

So pretty! Makes me wish I had time to paint mine!! I've been bare for like two weeks cause I've been working with my hands a lot! Merry christmas to you and Ben!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...