Gold On Gold

| |

American Apparel Gold Flash // Sephora by OPI I Found a Pot of Gold!

Ah, glitter polish. I swore it off when I realized it was slowing destroying my nails. Of course, with the holiday season in full swing, I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist the lure of a little extra sparkle. And then I received an invitation to Poshmark’s 1st Birthday party, one at which anything sparkly was encouraged. I knew exactly which dress to wear – a new brocade number you’ll soon see – so I used that as my nail inspiration. I immediately decided to run with gold. I started with two coats of this metallic polish before adding several coats of a polish with tiny glitter and diamond shape pieces. While I usually finish a manicure with one layer of top coat, chunkier glitter can be a bit jagged so I like to smooth it out with two coats. 

1 comments:

Sweet Laundry said...

Oh, I love this colour combo. I need to add a metallic shade to my collection. You are officially my nail guru and I always look to you for new nail ideas...especially ones that are fun but still appropriate for the office :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...