Blue, Blue, Blue

| |








Shirt: Equipment (The Outnet)
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: H&M

Remember these shoes? I wore them constantly for a few weeks right after I bought them, but after moving them to a corner of my closet, I forgot about them…completely. Shame on me. But when I found them while digging around for another pair of shoes, I promptly moved them to the front of my closet. Much like any other girl with a closet that’s way too small, I tend to wear only what I can see, which is a mere fraction of what’s in there.

This outfit started with the shoes, which quickly lead to the pants. With all the blue I found myself looking to my closet for something green to create a color block look in one of my favorite color combos. The subtle print of this Equipment blouse made it an easy choice; it softened the look and kept it from going too over the top. The most difficult decision was the bag, but in the end I couldn’t resist just a little more blue. 

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm going to steal this outfit and recreate it in snowy Canada with pieces I own that are remarkably similar to yours...you've been warned, you're terribly stylish and I'm a thief.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

House Of Jeffers said...

You and I are cobalt twins today - wearing the same color pants on my blog. Great minds think alike!


xo
Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Blue Vanilla said...

Shame shame shame on you for letting those beauties end up in a corner, but completely understand....damn small closets! They are stunning & beautiful, especially the color!

Gina Notes said...

I love all the colors together! The shoes are fabulous!

Gina

www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

Sweet Laundry said...

I absolutely love the third photo with the blue shoes, blue pants, and blue bag. Also, your hair looks great...as always :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...