Wren Leopard Print Skirt: Four Ways

| |


I recently wore this skirt (while hanging out with this lady, actually) and I realized that I wear it quite often. Much more than I thought I would when I convinced myself I couldn’t live without a pink, leopard print skirt. While I probably would have continued breathing without it, this skirt has outlasted several hair colors and it’s become a go-to thanks to the easy shape and playful print. 

It’s no surprise that when faced with styling a new piece, I went straight to my comfort zone: a button down. I also kept the look simple with black tights and shoes and simple accessories.

Chambray, Spots, And Studs

Any restraint I showed with the first outfit was totally out the window for the second. I was determined to pair that leopard with another print, and this striped sweater was an easy choice. My approach to mixing prints is to always anchor the look with a color that’s common between all the prints. And, green and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. 

Spots And Stripes

For this look, I went simple with a simple tee and neutral colors, adding interest with mixed textures. To be honest, I have a feeling I’ll be wearing something very similar in the very near future. Just add tights and my favorite booties (last seen here)!

Leopard And Leather Sleeves

And it was inevitable I’d wear the skirt with a sweatshirt…because I wear everything with a sweatshirt (as documented in my last remix post)! 

Blue Suede Shoes (And A Sweatshirt)

So, did you have a favorite? Styling advice for next time? Lay it on me!

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm pretty sure I've already made my feeling about that skirt known...it is awesome!!!!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Tamar Topoliansky said...

Love this skirt so much, wish it was mine :)
My favorite look is the one with the combat jacket. I think the length of the skirt works really well with the pumps.

cait & val said...

love these four looks!!!! look three is our favorite!!!!! can't wait to see it with tights & boots :)

xo. c & v
cake & valley

Sahra said...

omg I LOVE that skirt! I think the middle two looks are my favorite :D

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Eli said...

Love all the ways you wore it!! I think all you have left are polka dots :)


ps. When I saw the first picture I thought you'd cut your hair super short again! It's so good on you because it shows off your strong brows and beautiful eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...