Jeans And A Tee

| |





Shirt: Kate Spade
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Steve Madden (ModCloth)
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: c/o TOKYObay
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

I admire those girls I see running errands around this city while wearing absolutely fabulous outfits. Admire being the key word. I am definitely not that girl…at least, not by nature. Give me a long to-do list on a sunny day, and I’m going to wear jeans and a tee nine times out of ten. Not only is it comfortable and practical – especially when lugging home boxes of beautiful things the post office has been holding hostage – but I also just really like jeans and a tee. Sure, I’m guilty of parading around Whole Foods in a fancy dress and heels, but there’s something undeniably cool about jeans and a t-shirt.

In case you didn’t already know, I love this t-shirt. I wear it much more often than I reveal here on the blog; it has become my go-to. Paired with deconstructed jeans, this outfit was crying for some color. So I added about thirty. I bought these loafers knowing that they would serve this very purpose – jazzing up an otherwise basic outfit. And just in case that wasn’t enough, I added my shiniest bag and a neon necklace. Too much? I think just enough! 

2 comments:

Ira said...

Awesome outfit! Everything's perfect:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

Eli said...

Love this outfit, a girl has to know how to relax too! Can't be heels all the time ;) you look fantastic, um, I think I need this shirt too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...