Fall Florals

| |





Sweater: BCBG Max Azria
Jeans: Insight (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Bracelets: TOKYObay and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

As I’ve mentioned many times, I’m an emotional dresser. Most of the time I wake up having some sense of what I want to wear. This day? No idea at all. This usually leads to me staring into my closet until it’s about fifteen minutes before I need to get out the door and I realize it’s decision time. When decision time came this morning, all I knew was that I wanted to wear my favorite booties. (Seriously, I think they might deserve a remix post soon!) Shoe decision made, I quickly reached for this pair of jeans. While I like to pair the feminine floral print with soft colors, I wanted to keep the look decidedly fall, so I opted for a black cashmere sweater and black accessories. I love how changing up the colors and textures worn with a piece can easily transition it from season to season. These jeans have stayed in rotation throughout the seasons, and I don’t see that changing any time soon!

2 comments:

House Of Jeffers said...

I'm having some serious shoe and bag envy right now.... I agree with being an emotional dresser. I often find myself picturing outfits in my head for the week ahead... Either I'm a little OCD about my outfits, or just weird... or both.


Have a great Thanksgiving!


Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Sweet_Laundry said...

I think the whole entire world wants these booties, they are seriously so amazing. So is this sweater! I love the short sleeves, the cowl neck, and the fact that it's cashmere is a total bonus. Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...