Chambray And Pleats

| |





Chambray shirt: J. Crew
T-shirt: Style Mint
Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Necklace: Monserat de Lucca (ModCloth)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Mercules (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

I can’t really take credit for this outfit. I spied something very similar on the adorable girl manning the dressing room at J. Crew a few weeks ago. A chambray shirt worn over a plain white tee with a pleated skirt? I saw it and was smitten. A perfect mix of boyish pieces and feminine simplicity, all of which were already hanging in my closet. At the time, I imagined it with navy tights and oxfords, but when eighty-degree weather rolled into San Francisco, I decided to take a more summary approach. Despite bare legs, I think the booties keep this look feeling appropriate for November…even if it felt like summer!

5 comments:

Carlina said...

You are making 80 degree SF weather chic yet fall appropriate! Gotta love those J. Crew girls- so much style.

xo Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

Have you entered my Vanessa Eves giveaway yet?

Gabrielle Dolceamore said...

most of my outfits are copies of something i see on a blog or a real person. it's ok!

Sarah said...

Love this! I've worn variations of this in the past :)

Santina said...

I think I will be wearing variations in the near future... ;)


Thanks for commenting, Sarah!

Santina said...

Thanks, Carlina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...