Penguins And A Collar

| |





Sweater: Sugarhill Boutique (ModCloth)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Nine West 
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Tory Burch (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Glasses: c/o SEE Eyewear

I can’t resist an animal print. An actual animal print. Not leopard, tiger, or Dalmatian unless that animal appears on the garment in a way that at least somewhat resembles reality. So, when I saw these adorable penguins and then the collar, I knew this sweater would soon be in my closet.

A penguin sweater can definitely be a bit juvenile, so I wanted to create a look that still felt like something an adult would wear. I intended to wear my new black trousers (seen here), but I have a horrible habit of leaving clothes at the dry cleaners for way too long. My boyfriend jeans were an easy choice, and black pointed toe heels always feel sophisticated. I kept my accessories to a minimum, leaving the focus on the print.

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Oh my god, that's beyond adorable. I love it. Like, LOVE it!!!!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

I think this sweater is super cute. My son's favorite animal is penguins! And it fits you beautifully!

Carlina said...

Great sweater, I'm a fan! It looks perfect on your figure, and perfect for that scary cold weather in the background. ;)


xo Carlinawww.AllergicToVanilla.com

Adelle said...

I love that outfit :)

Emily said...

this is amazing. and i love fog so that adds even more awesomeness.


also, you have a hot bod lady

Emwww.emilyleclerc.com

weirdklown said...

Great sweater!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...