Mirror Print

| |





Jacket: Michael Kors (Nordstrom Rack)
Dress: Weston (ModCloth)

Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

Oh, hey, remember me? Sorry about that week of silence; it was completely unintentional. I somehow managed to keep my shit together for almost the entire (crazy) month of September, but then it all fell apart at the end. I just couldn’t find time for outfit photos, not to mention there was no way I could possibly spend even more time on a computer. You understand, right?

Okay, enough excuses; let’s talk about this outfit, because I’m a little obsessed with it, as a whole and each piece individually. This dress was a recent purchase; I instantly fell in love with the print. So much so that I overlooked the fact that it was a drop waist, a silhouette I generally try to avoid. I’m happy I looked beyond a cut that I usually find unflattering because I absolutely love this dress. Every single thing about it. It makes me think I should give the button downs a rest every now and again…maybe… (I almost wore a button down under this dress; it was adorable.)

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

September totally kicked my ass so I completely understand (somehow I was putting in 55+ hr work weeks all month, we decided to move to a new apartment at the end on October and we're doing crazy planning for that, and I booked a 20+ hr gig teaching a history class at a local university). But your return in pretty triumphant - I love the dress and jacket!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweet Laundry said...

I'm surprised to see you in a dropped waist dress, but it looks great on you! The print is fantastic and I love it with the moto jacket.
And no worries about the week of blog silence. Everyone should take a break from the devices once in a while. We spend so much time on our computers, phones, and watching television...one day our heads are going to explode!

Frannie Pantz said...

That is a very pretty dress! Glad to see you back!

Shanice Wynter said...

Cute dress. Love it!

--
Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Fall Makeup Look 2012

KansasCouture said...

That dress is gorgeous! The print is amazing, and I love the drop waist on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...