Crazy Cat Lady Manicure

| |


Happy Friday, friends! And not only is today an extra happy Friday as it marks the end of very long week, but it's also the first time I've posted about nail art in weeks! Yes, it was a sad few weeks; some without polish altogether (gasp!) and others with just one color. So, when I finally had time for my nails, I went with a design I had wanted to try for a while. I mean, is there a more perfect crazy cat lady manicure? I don't think so!

I'll admit that I'm a little obsessed with this design. Of course I did not photograph my right hand, with which I am not so obsessed. Like all designs I think this one will get better with practice, but I'm pleased with my first attempt. I followed this tutorial, using a toothpick to apply the design. As I often do when trying a new design, I decided to paint just two accent nails rather than going at every finger. I quickly realized that was the right choice as this design took a while to apply, because of all the layers of color. Not to mention a cat on every nail might be a little too much. What do you think? Would you rock a cat manicure?

5 comments:

Angie said...

holy talented. I would totally rock a bulldog mani.

Carlina said...

Really? Am I the last girl in the world not donning a super crafty, and uber talented-multi hue, sequin and be-speckled mani? Regardless, I love it, I'm coming over to your place stat- I need a skull on each pinky nail. Please? And thanks!


xo Carlinawww.AllergicToVanilla.com

Tanvi said...

Super CUTEEE!

Sweet Laundry said...

No, I probably wouldn't rock a cat manicure because I like to stick to one color...and LG is allergic to cats :) BUT, this is a super cute manicure. You are one talented lady. And please tell me what this blue color is called. I'm obsessed!!

Schmetterling Mariposa said...

What is that blue polish? I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...