Another Cat Print

| |





Sweater: Dear Creatures (ModCloth)
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co. (ModCloth)
Glasses: c/o SEE Eyewear

One day I’m rocking a cheetah print shirt (as in cheetahs walking across the blouse), and the very next I’m in a cat print sweater. Such is the life of a true crazy cat lady. I just can’t help myself. Just like I couldn’t help myself when I first saw this sweater. I bought it and immediately put together this very outfit in my mind - from the glasses right down to the boots. Much to my delight, my imaginary outfit translated perfectly to reality. (Though it seems I was having a better hair day in my mind.) Don’t you love when that happens?

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I am so on board with all your cat clothing choices. I can't stress enough how on board I am.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jenn said...

Love it! File this under 'subtle crazy cat lady'.

Santina said...

I knew you would be, Courtney! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Suit!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

So cute! I was just admiring those boots - I think my closet needs them! And of course, the sweater is AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...