A Pop Of Blue

| |





Shirt: ModCloth
Tank: Banana Republic
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace and Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: c/o TOKYObay
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Indian summer hit San Francisco the week before my vacation in Mexico, and it totally threw me for a loop. After a chilly summer, I had given up hope of the fabled Indian summer promised to me by people who have lived here much longer than I have. It coincided with my last week in a rather fashion forward office, so I took advantage by wearing short dresses, frayed denim, and sleeveless tops. 

As you might remember, these jeans are the result of a DIY project. After the first round of shredding and a wash, they still weren’t quite destroyed enough. Because I wanted more string exposed (a la the Acne Pop Trash jeans), I didn’t shred them but instead put them through the wash a few more times (basically whenever there was room in a load). It did exactly what I hoped, and this is now one of my favorite pair of jeans! Wanting to take advantage of the warm weather, I paired them with a sleeveless sheer top, which I layered over a tank. Blue suede heels not only added a pop of color but also dressed up a rather casual look. 

3 comments:

Amanda Weiss said...

Loving those jeans, I am on the hunt for a perfect pair too- but should attempt to DIY first I guess (you inspired me) :-) The pop of blue is just perfection too! Happy Monday Santina!


<3Amanda













FashionableeMe

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Those jeans are so so good! Absolutely love them!

Sarah Long said...

You may officially now be too cool for me. Kind of dying over that perfectly destroyed denim with those shoes. Sa-whoo-ning. Xo! http://sarahsambitions.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...