A Literal Cheetah Print

| |







Shirt: Topshop (Nordstrom)
Pants: Kate Spade (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bag: See by Chloe (a gift)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria

There once was a time when I only shopped online for items that were either only available online or significantly cheaper online. Today I shop almost exclusively online. Mostly because I don’t have time to peruse store after store in person before committing, and I’m not one to purchase the first thing I see unless it’s love – as in the I can’t breathe without it kind of love – at first sight. That said, this approach imposes limits on my shopping. Brands in which I am unsure of my size and only sold from places with finicky return policies are mostly off limits. So, I was more than a little excited to hear that my local Nordstrom was one of the US stores that would carry Topshop. I quickly snatched up a few pieces, this shirt being one of them. It doesn’t take much to convince to buy yet another button down, but it is definitely the print of this shirt with which I’m most smitten. An actual cheetah print? Meow!

13 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Hmmm. that might be the most perfect shirt ever...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Carina said...

Um, wait a minute, this skirt rocks! I want it, that's it.

xo Carina

www.AllergicToVanilla.com

Sahra said...

adorable look! sucha fun blouse :)

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Adiel said...

That shirt. Those boots. That nail color. That entire Santina. I love love love it!

Santina said...

Isn't it? I am obsessed with it!

Santina said...

You do love a good print! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Sahra!

Santina said...

Awww shucks, Adiel. You sure know how to make a girl feel good! ;)

AlexsFashion said...

O.O I'm loving the shirt! definetely very cool-I really don't know how you shop online though! How do you know whether it will look good on your figure and how it feels?! I could never buy something without actually feeling it first....:D

Amanda Weiss said...

I am with you that I pretty much do ALL my shopping online! It's like the holidays all the time...;-) This look has me completely smitten because I can't decide which is my favorite part! The booties, the blouse, your perfectly pink hair...or the NAILS!!

ahh. me likey a lot!

<3 Amanda

FashionableeMe

Santina said...

Thank you!

As for online shopping, I generally stick to stores with a good return policy and I often buy things in two sizes, knowing I'll return one. But I totally understand how you feel. Fabric is difficult to judge from photos, and sometimes I am disappointed by quality when the item arrives at my door.

Santina said...

Hahaha! My boyfriend often jokes that "every weekend is Christmas" for me! ;)


My likey YOU a lot, Amanda! Thanks for commenting!

Mina Milutinovic said...

Wow,great look honey,what size of this shirt did you buy,best wishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...