Pink And Orange

| |





Sweater: Nümph (ModCloth)
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Coach (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: Kate Spade (Jeremy’s)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Glasses: SEE Eyewear (c/o)

If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram, you’ve likely heard that my mother was in town for twelve days…in my one bedroom apartment. While it was great to see her, the trip left me completely exhausted and ready for an actual vacation, preferably one involving a beach and tropical cocktails. Instead, of sunshine and sand, I had to face the office, so I dressed myself in comfortable layers and in a cheerful color combination. And remember when I said my glasses haven’t left my face for long since I got them? Well, I wasn’t kidding! 

9 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I remember the various issues connected to family visiting my husband and I in our 450 sq/foot apartment in New Haven so I sympathize. Get yourself a drink! And you know I love those glasses...not to mention how cute the oversized sweater is.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com


fran said...

very cool sweater. you have personality wearing clothes


i dont know maybe you like my style...and maybe want to follow mefran
NEW LOOK: PARADISEhttp://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/paradise.html

Tanvi said...

Love Love Love the sweater and the necklace!!!

Amanda Weiss said...

Holy amazingness. The xtra large polka dots, amazing colors, the glasses! It's safe to say I am obsessed with this look. SO freaking fun!!! LOVE LOVE

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda! The best part? Suuuuper comfortable and hid a burrito like nobody's business! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Tanvi! It's a favorite combination of mine!

Santina said...

Oh, there have been draaaaanks all through the visits. Yes, plural. After my mom left, the boyfriend's parents showed up. I cannot wait for this weekend to be alone with my man and the kitty!

sahra said...

LOOOVE that oversized sweater <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Frannie Pantz said...

I love this sweater and would love to hang out with my mom for 12 days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...