Four Eyes

| |





Sweater: Gap
Shirt: Trouve (Nordstrom)
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Necklace: Sloan Boutique (Portland, OR)
Sunglasses: SEE Eyewear (c/o)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)

As you probably recall, I recently faced the tough decision of selecting just one pair of SEE glasses. In the end I went with a pair I thought I’d wear often, and “often” would be an understatement in describing how frequently I’ve worn them. It’s incredibly refreshing to take a break from constant contacts wear, and outwardly embracing my inner nerd is even more fun than expected. I love my new glasses!

As for the outfit, it’s typical of a Monday – comfortable, no fuss layers – but with a preppy spin that seemed fitting for the glasses. And the glasses aren’t the only thing I can’t stop wearing; these boots don’t seem to leave my feet for long – obsessed! 

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I can't get over how awesome those are on you! Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Diana Marks said...

very stylish look!
Please, support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)
LA By Diana Live Magazine

Vivaciously Fabulous said...

Santina, I adore that necklace & those shoes! Great choice on those glasses.

Eli said...

Love the stripes and tortoise shell, what an unexpected and cool combination! As always, super awesome to see you the other day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...