FNO SF

| |


Aggghh it’s September! When did that happen? Five days ago, clearly, but...but...what happened to summer? What happened to beach days and endless margaritas? A tan and a freckled face? End of summer blues aside, September is definitely one of my favorite months and it also happens to be a big month for the fashion world. Aside from the stacks of September issues piling up around my apartment, Fashion's Night Out is tomorrow. Last year was my first FNO, and I had so much fun trekking all over Union Square with my blogging friends that I cannot wait to do it again! There are events going on all over SF (check out this list), but due to time constraints I'll likely stay around Union Square. Here are a few events I definitely plan to attend:



I'm not the type of girl who can plan beyond a few hours, so I'm not sure where the night will take me after these two. But I do know that if I head to the Saks event, I just might have to take Uber and snag a clutch while I do, thanks to Uber SF, 7x7 Magazine, Saks, and Threadflip!

Are you in the Bay Area? I’d love to see you, and if we’ve not met, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself. I love meeting Style by Santina readers! Not in the area? Follow along with me via Twitter (#NMSFFNO and #FNOSF) and Instagram! Now I just need to figure out what to wear…

1 comments:

Adiel Cloud said...

Can't wait to play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...