Blue Suede Shoes (And A Sweatshirt)

| |





Sweatshirt: Rxmance (Mira Mira)
Skirt: Wren (Saks)
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Last week I posted about my FNO plans, and it's time to share what I wore that night. I mean that's what everyone really cares about, right? As it often happens, knowing that I'll be spending my night with some of San Francisco's most stylish (not to mention incredibly intelligent and talented) ladies often results in a pile of rejected clothing. Not this time. This was the first and only outfit I tried on. I knew better after many days of trying on countless outfits only to settle on the first one I put together. Maybe it's because the first one is always effortless, while outfits two, three and four usually make me look like I'm trying to hard. Probably because I am. The outfit never lies, friends. 

This outfit started with the shoes, which I recently scored on Gilt and am currently obsessed with.  How cobalt suede pointed toe heels lead to a sweatshirt, I'm not quite sure but I love it. And really, is there anything a sweatshirt doesn't go with?

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I absolutely adore that skirt - and I'm pretty sure I've told you that before...


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Margot Bookspan said...

LOVE the shoes! I also have been into pointy ties heels with a little ankle strap so ladylike :)

Sarah Long said...

Your haircolor! It has turned into such a pretty, peachy pink and I love it. Love this sweatshirt, too - definitely need to make you take me to Mira Mira! You are so right. The outfit never lies (but I keep secrets in my hair).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...