Triple Collar

| |








Shirt: J. Crew
Dress: Dusen Dusen (ModCloth)
Tights: Betsey Johnson (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

I’ve been obsessed with this dress ever since I last wore it, and after waiting far too long for it to be warm enough to wear it alone, I decided it was time to just layer up. I intended to cover the collar of the dress with the chambray shirt but clearly I could not resist a double collar…and then just one more. Yes, three collars. It made me want to buy another collar necklace, to be honest. Four, a nice round number… Too much?

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Yes! I love the triple collar...and I need to try layering my chambray shirt over a colored dress...


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Adiel said...

Ohemgee I love this! You never fail to impress me!

Jennifer said...

The triple collar look is cool!

xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...