Tribal Manicure

| |

Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet // Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black and White
As you may have noticed, I didn’t post my manicure last week. The truth is my nails were bare last week (gasp!). You see, painting my nails is part of my Sunday evening “get ready for the week” routine. (Also, included in that routine: laundry and watching True Blood while eating ice cream. Important stuff, obvs.) When I didn’t get around to my nails the Sunday before last, I had every intention of painting them at some point during the week but that never happened. So, it was with great shame that I faced a week of bare nails, but I vowed to come back with a major manicure the following week. While I considered several designs, my last manicure – a simple tribal design – left me hankering to try something a bit more challenging but in the same vein. The dark colors of that last one felt a bit too heavy for summer, so this time I applied a mint green base before going at it with white and black striping polish. What do you think? I’m not going to lie; I’m a bit obsessed!

11 comments:

Sweet Laundry said...

Very impressed, this looks complicated! I think a week of bare nails is a nice break from the damage that polish can sometimes do to the nails. You know, let them breathe :)

style0squared by z&m said...

now thats what i call cool nails!!!:)
xoxo




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca

erika said...

amazeballs. love them.


teachershavelivestoo.com

Sahra said...

this is SO COOL!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Santina said...

Thanks! And, I agree. I definitely think the week off improved the health of my nails...just in time for more abuse! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks!

Santina said...

Thanks, Erika!

Santina said...

Thanks, Sahra!

Eli said...

Dude Santina, this is insanely professional and awesome!!

Adelle said...

WOW. you've got skillz.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

UGH I AM SO JEALOUS!


It looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...