Stripes And Boots

| |






Dress: Audrey 3+1 (Mira Mira)
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot and a gift
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

With gray foggy mornings, it’s all too easy to justify pants day after day, so lately I’ve unofficially been challenging myself to bypass pants for comfortable dresses. And when it comes to comfortable dresses, it doesn’t get much better than this one. It’s an oversized oxford shirt, making it pretty much my favorite thing ever. I’ve worn it a few times before, but each time I belted it. This time I decided to wear it without a belt to show off the draping of the pockets. It’s what initially attracted me to this dress and it’s exactly the kind of unexpected detail that updates a classic shirt dress. I paired it with a new pair of booties, gold accessories, and a flashy bag. I felt so comfortable and yet completely put together – what could be better? 

4 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love LOVE the dress. It manages to look dressed up and completely comfortable at once.

Erin Johnston said...

I really wish I owned that dress. You look fantastic.

Santina said...

Thanks, Erin. You should borrow this dress next time you're in town. You can swap the belt from last time for this dress! I'll be sure to get it cleaned in time. ;)

Santina said...

Omg, it is so comfortable. And it hides a burrito (and then some), making it pretty much perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...