Spikes, Guns, And A Skull

| |






Chambray shirt and Tee: J. Crew
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Vince Camuto (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs and a gift 
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

This is the kind of outfit that causes people who know me to ask if I’m feeling violent. You see, while I keep it toned down here on the blog, I am definitely a hot-blooded Italian who goes from one to one million in about two seconds. And, I definitely have a temper. So upon seeing me decked out in spikes, guns, and a skull, those who know me have to wonder what’s up. We all know I have a penchant for violent jewelry, but I generally try to keep the overall level of aggression fashionably in check. But then there comes a day – a Monday – when I just can’t control myself… Avert your eyes, people; avert your eyes. (Hee hee.)

12 comments:

d.h.e.r. said...

they are so wonderfully weird those shoes. spikes on a bow - what a contrast.

sartorialsidelines said...

I can't pinpoint what I love most about this but it's a close tie between those awesome shoes and the print on the skirt. LOVE!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Ladyofashion said...

I am drawn to that skirt print. The shoes are my absolute favourite! You look great!

Emily Leclerc said...

your hair is looking amazing right now, the pink really suits you.
and i love how well you mix girly and violent together ;)

Jennifer said...

Love the mix of girly and edgy!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Eli said...

So cool to see your hair back to super pink from the last post :) I love all these hardcore elements together, I hope people didn't mess with you on the bus this day (you need a spiked headband too). ps. almost all your designers start with an M

Santina said...

I totally have a spiked, well studded headband. I don't know why I didn't think of that!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jennifer! It's definitely a favorite combination.

Santina said...

Thanks, Emily! It's definitely not my most adult moment, but I'm totally obsessed with pink hair. I love it. Only bad part is that kids really fucking love it...and I hate kids. Hahahaha.

Santina said...

Thanks!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney. I would have guessed you'd approve of this one. ;)

Santina said...

Hee hee. A contrast, indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...