Speckled Manicure

| |

Nails Inc. Haymarket // American Apparel Gold Flash

I spotted this manicure over on The Beauty Department a while back and thought the application seemed simple enough, so I bookmarked it for a Sunday (my weekly mani day) when I didn’t have the patience or time for something more complicated. While I was up for the challenge, I just didn’t have a lot of time last Sunday, so I squeezed in this manicure between Breaking Bad and True Blood. Yes, my Sunday nights generally revolve around television. Go on; judge me.

This design was very simple; I followed the instructions on The Beauty Department using a small Ziploc bag for application. At first, I was a bit annoyed, wondering why I didn’t just use a makeup sponge as I do for ombre manicures, but using the crinkled bag applied a much more subtle design. And after weeks of bold manicures, it was refreshing to go with something cleaner. What do you think?

Also, today is the last day of my SEE Eyewear giveaway! SEE has incredible eyewear, and even if you have perfect vision (I hate you), there is a great selection of sunglasses! The winner will receive a gift bag from SEE including a $300 gift card, so get your entries in!

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I really like it - it's very delicate and sort of reminds me of a robin's egg.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Very pretty! And I don't know anyone who's Sunday night doesn't revolve around tv. Once The Walking Dead is back on, I know i'll be parked in front of my tv!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! Mmmm and now I'm craving Cadbury Mini Eggs...

Santina said...

Thanks, lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...