Pink On Pink

| |





Dress: Jason Wu for Target
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (a gift)
Cuff: c/o Lydell NYC
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

If you’re wondering why my hair suddenly looks so pale compared to that extra-saturated pink you saw in the post before this one, fear not! There was no hair washing disaster in which all the color rinsed out. These photos were taken before my hair appointment. I’ll be back with fresh hair next time! That said, I absolutely adore the combination of my pale pink hair with this pink dress. I remember wearing it when my hair was red and thinking the contrast looked so good. I now know that pink on pink is an even better combination. Expect to see this dress more as my obsession with all things pink continues…

This dress is so easy and comfortable, making it perfect for those days when I’m feeling beaten down by the week and trying to resist the lure of boyfriend jeans and a tee. While the tomboy in me refuses to accept it, a simple dress can be just as easy as jeans and a tee. Throw it on, add a pair of tights (unless you’re experiencing a real summer somewhere other than in SF), and layer on accessories – done. Speaking of accessories, of course I grabbed my go-to watch and spiked bracelet, but I couldn’t resist taking advantage of bare arms to show off the latest addition to my jewelry collection – this cuff. I love the strong shape; it reminds me of Wonder Woman in the best possible way! I might have to pick up a twin to realize this vision… 

If you haven’t already entered my SEE giveaway, then head over to this post! Just leave a comment with your email address and you’ll be entered to win a gift bag from SEE, including a $300 gift card for a new pair of glasses. And, if you don’t wear glasses, SEE also has an amazing selection of sunglasses.

12 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Well, you know I love that dress! And it's sort of cool that we both tend to style it the same, with gold accessories, etc. It looks great.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Gaby Dolceamore said...

i miss a SF summer. i miss my tights. and, miss, you are making pink hair look so demure.

jenn said...

*looks down at my bf jeans and tee* damn lady, you kill a weekday pick-me-up outfit. time to enlist your sassy ass for some fall shopping.

Jennifer said...

Love it! That dress was gone by the time I went to check out the Jason Wu collection lol

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstylebog.wordpress.com

Amanda Weiss said...

I too love the light pink hair with this dress! Looks so monochromatic chic! :-)


<3 Amanda















FashionableeMe

House Of Jeffers said...

I'm with Amanda - the light pink hair looks great on you! As does this dress. I remember eyeing it up when it came out... Unfortunately, I never got my hands on it. But good for you!


xo
Jen
JenHouse Of Jeffers

Santina said...

Thanks, Jen!

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda. I just can't stop myself when it comes to pink...

Santina said...

Awww bummer! Did you snag anything from that collection?

Santina said...

I will happily accompany you on a shopping jaunt...with cocktails, obvs. Let's go get you an A. Wang!

Santina said...

Thanks, Gaby! Great to hear from you!


Really? You miss the non-summer? I don't mind it, but I do love me some hot weather!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I wanted to swap out the belt like you did recently, but I could not find the one I was looking for...and for some reason, it was the only one that would do. Next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...