Gradient Dot Manicure

| |

Hello Kitty Blueberry // Essie Mesmorized // Sally Hansen White On

I really don’t know why I can’t resist white polish. I hate it. I find it to be incredibly difficult to apply and it seems to magnify every little imperfection. (If you have any tips at all, please, please help me out!) White is the perfect base for so many manicures, so I decided to buy this one in a brand that I usually find very easy to apply – Sally Hansen. For the dots I used two shades of blue, which also happen to be two of my favorite colors in my polish collection. I applied the smaller dots with toothpicks and the larger with DIY dotting tools. This manicure is super easy; the only tricky part is being sure the dots are completely dry before applying the top coat. I always manage to have one nail with smudged dots… It drives me crazy.

6 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Very pretty! I just bought a bunch of dotting tools on amazon, and I can't see any difference between using them and using a hairpin. Waste of money!

Erin Johnston said...

That is the manicure I have been wanting to do for ages! I am embarrassed to admit that my nails have been bare for months. Maybe I'll finally get around to it this weekend. They look great, Santina.

Sahra said...

sooo cute!especially with the different shades of dots :D



XO Sahra

EffortlessCool

Santina said...

I hear you. I bought a kit of nail tools, and I actually prefer my DIY dotting tool to the one that was included in the kit!

Santina said...

This one is so easy - do it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Sahra! This is such an easy manicure; give it a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...