Floral Stems

| |








Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Insight (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Chanel (Jeremy’s)
Necklace: Monserat de Lucca (ModCloth)
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

For some reason, I tend to toughen these jeans up by pairing them with studs, spikes or dark layers, so this time I wanted to create a softer look. This cotton sweater in a pale dusty rose perfectly matches the floral print of the skinny jeans and was a much more feminine pairing than grays and blacks of past looks. There’s something classic and carefree about cotton sweaters, so when it came to shoes, there was one obvious choice – my Chanel flats. What is more classic and carefree than nude and black cap toe flats? I finished this easy look with a few gold accessories and a black bag. I’ve worn these jeans countless times, but I think this might be my favorite look yet. Hmmmm, perhaps it’s time for another remix post featuring these jeans?

And, it’s time to announce the winner of the SEE Eyewear giveaway – Erin! Congratulations, Erin! I’ll be sending you a gift bag including a $300 gift card for a new pair of glasses! Thanks to everyone who entered, and a big thank you to SEE for sponsoring this giveaway!

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love the soft floral look (and you know I'm usually one for toughening things up as well)....and I'm insanely jealous of your Chanel flats.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Norma said...

Very nice!

Sweet Laundry said...

Love this look. If I were to wear floral jeans this is exactly how I would wear them. I will always love those shoes too - they're so dreamy :)

Santina said...

Thank you so much! I have to agree that these shoes are very dreamy. I need to wear them more often.

Santina said...

Thank you, Norma!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! These shoes are definitely my prize pair. I love them so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...