Smitten With Sweatshirts

| |

Smitten with Sweatshirts

Sweatshirts have stuck around my closet throughout the years, and given my current obsession with this Laugh Cry Repeat sweatshirt, I think it’s safe to say they won’t be going anywhere soon. The truth is: sweatshirts have never been more chic! With graphic prints, interesting construction, and luxe embellishments, sweatshirts are no longer best left for the gym. Not sure how to wear your worn to perfection gray hoodie? I styled two looks centered on two dreamy sweatshirts that I wouldn’t mind adding to my closet…not to mention that PS1!

2 comments:

Margot Bookspan said...

I love your tropical sweatshirt choices!! So good. :) Also the PS1 is a dream bag, one day it will be mine lol

xo
Margot

kirsty said...

i do love a good sweatshirt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...