Pink, Pajama Pants, Pink

| |





Sweater: Something Else by Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: TBA (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Nine West
Rings: Target
Watch: c/o TOKYObay
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Some days just call for pajama pants, and this was one of those days. With the pop of pink in the print of these silk pants, I’ve long wanted to pair them with this loose knit sweater. And ever since dying my hair pink, I sort of want to wear pink constantly. Don’t you love when an outfit comes together effortlessly? I layered the sweater over my trusty chambray shirt, as it was a bit too chilly for only a tank like when I last wore it. When it came to accessories, everything was blue – from the baby blue bag to the stacked chevron rings (eight dollars!!) to my blue and sea foam green wrap watch.

Don’t forget to enter to win two bottles from Zoya’s new Beach & Surf Summer Collection!

4 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Those pants are great! I desperately need a pair of pajama pants. And they need to be as cute as yours.

Andreea Panciuc said...

You look amazing ! Loving the pink jumper matched to your hair colour and those adorable , printed trousers !
Following you now - i would love to have you among my followers , too ! Hugs x
Andrea - www.dreamingofchanel.com

Santina said...

Honestly, nothing beats pajama pants on a Monday!

Manners and Moxie said...

Just loving the pink hair on you! If I could get away with pajama pants everyday at work I just might try it! Bag & accessories are GREAT!


xo
Nic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...