Neutral And Neon

| |





Sweater: Something Else by Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Tank: Michael Stars (Nordstrom)
Skirt: Vince Camuto (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Same Edelman (Piperlime)
Necklaces: Marc by Marc Jacobs and H&M
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: A gift from Angie

Just as I had given up hope for bare legs, San Francisco surprises me with a weekend of beautiful weather. Still nothing like a heat wave, a sunny, 75 degree day was a significant improvement from 60 degrees and foggy. Of course, the weather here depends entirely on one’s exact location, and since I planned to run errands all over the place, I wore layers and a skirt long enough to ensure that I didn’t spend the day holding it down to fight against the wind. 

I forgot how much I love this skirt. I had foolishly written it off as a fall and winter staple (for reasons I now cannot recall) and therefore tucked it away in the very back of my rather packed closet. The neutral color begged for something neon, and this sweater is definitely one of my favorite neon pieces. When I left the house, I felt like something was missing…luckily, I picked up this neon yellow necklace while out and put it on immediately, completing the outfit.

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

You have such an enviable collection of skirts - this one is awesome, so my style. Glad you got hit with some warmer weather!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

Glad the weather cooperated for you to wear this awesome look! Love the skirt and the sweater!

Sahra said...

LOVE that sweater!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Santina said...

Finally! And, of course, it's already gone...sigh.

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Thank you! It's definitely one of my favorite pieces!

Carlina said...

Horray for the sun coming out and heating us all up! Love, love, love this look on you- the shoes are fabulous and so perfectly paired with those colors, pink and cargo green, my fave!

GlamKitten88 said...

I am digging this pop of neon. It's absolutely gorgeous! Great skirt, too.


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...