Floral (And Foolproof) Pants

| |








Shirt: American Apparel 
Tank: Banana Republic
Pants: Elevenses (Anthropologie)
Shoes: Libby Edelman (Piperlime)
Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

Ah, another chilly, foggy morning… While I tried to maintain some semblance of summer with the outfits worn on the preceding foggy mornings, by this day I had lost motivation and was a bit frustrated with San Francisco’s so-called “summer” weather. Feeling a bit grumpy, I thought about wearing a frilly dress to chase my foggy morning blues away, but I just couldn’t bring myself to wear tights. Then I spied these pants, and the floral print made me feel like I could turn my mood around. But just in case they couldn’t, I was sure to wear enough black to placate my crankiness in case it stuck around…which it didn’t. These pants never fail me. 

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I don't think I've ever wanted to own floral print pants more in my life.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

princetoneatsportland said...

Every time you wear floral pants, you look so good and it makes me feel like I need some!

Also, your pink hair looks good with EVERYTHING!

mes bijoux said...

oh! I like your floral pants (and I had ones loooong time before and the other day I ordered another pair). The flowers always make me smile and chnage my sense of humor (and as the world is going, better to have a pair at hand!)
kisses from sunny Barcelona (but very hot too!)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

You do need some!


And, thanks! This pink is fading out so gracefully. I've loved every slight variation!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...