A Blazer And A Blossom

| |








Blazer: Gap
Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Flower pin: c/o Kate Spade
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

The weather in San Francisco has been as finicky as ever – one day I’m in a sweater, the next I’m out with bare legs. Still new to SF, I was at first dubious of those warm days that follow chilly, foggy days. Now I’ve learned to not overthink it and just take advantage, which usually involves pulling out a dress. (Let’s face it – it sucks to be sporting tights in summer!) Of course, it wasn’t warm enough to go with bare legs and bare arms, so I added this little denim blazer. I decided to play up the schoolboy vibe of the blazer with lace up oxfords, and finished it off with a few pops of red with the flower and bag. I've worn this dress quite a few times, but I think this might be my favorite way yet!

(Psssttt...be sure to enter to win two bottles of Zoya polish! The giveaway ends Friday!)

10 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

What a great dress - and the blazer pairing is pretty perfect. I hope the weather mellows out a bit for you soon.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amanda Weiss said...

The print of your dress is so fun! And I really need a denim blazer now...it just dawned on me I don't have one! Still obsessing over the pink hair too. meow!!


<3 Amanda















FashionableeMe

Meghan Brock said...

Denim blazer? Yes PLEASE!!! I love it! you look fabulous, as usual!! xoxo

Manners and Moxie said...

Cool blazer and the pattern & colors of the dress really pop! :)


xo
NIc

Wrench50 said...

http://goo.gl/bBUE9

Carlina said...

That dress color combo is amaze, love the tribal vibe....and your fun 'do!


x Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Bella Q said...

I wish I didn't have to wear tights in summer! I'm missing sunny Cali days in July. My red white and blue outfit is too light for the rain I'm dealing with today, lol. I will get my fill from you enjoy and happy 4th!

Santina said...

You know how I feel about comments that include "meow"! :)


Thanks, Amanda!

Santina said...

Thanks, Meghan!

Heels and Sunkissed Curls said...

I have been in love with this dress since the first time I laid eyes on it! You wear it so well!

Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Chelsea
www.heelsnadsunkissedcurls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...