Sequins Sweatshirt Or Bust!

| |








Sweatshirt: Laugh Cry Repeat (Mira Mira)
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Libby Edelman (Piperlime)
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag, Rings, and Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Between yesterday’s post and all my whining over on Twitter, I think it’s safe to say everyone is well aware of my recent move into a new apartment. Much like any other renter, moving is nothing new to me, but experience doesn’t make it any less painful. I expected all the cleaning, organizing, and packing to suck every last drop of life from me (which it did) but I almost forgot how miserable it is to unpack it all. While seeing boxes around the apartment drives me crazy, I’m not the kind of girl who can be all work and no play, so I decided to allow myself the time to enjoy being in my new apartment, as well as unpacking. That left an already brimming closet but still several bins of clothes and shoes stacked up in a corner. One would think that I could have put together an outfit from what was already unpacked. Nope, not me. I dug through two bins to find this sweatshirt. When I want a sequins sweatshirt, I want a sequins sweatshirt! 

(Pssttt…if you haven’t already, head over to this post to enter to win a $100 gift card to Shopbop!)

12 comments:

Amanda Weiss said...

Hahaha I know the feeling! I can't stand not being able to find exactly what I am looking for! But you prevailed and looking FAB nonetheless!

<3 Amanda

sartorialsidelines said...

You know how I much I love that sweatshirt! And it's pretty perfect paired with that Zara skirt. And you are making me dread moving so much...I really, really hate moving.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kay said...

1) Every time you wear this sweater I want it for myself. bad.
2) Thanks for making me smile. All the time.
3) I know the pain of moving and unpacking so very well. I may or may not have unpacked boxes hiding in my office closet....ok, ok! I do!

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda! When I know what I want to wear, nothing can stop me! ;)

Santina said...

Hee hee. I know you do, but thanks for telling me again!


I'm sorry that you're dreading the move...I have no words of encouragement as I am still unpacking...

Santina said...

Awww, thanks, Kay! What a sweet comment - I really appreciate it!

Erin Johnston said...

This may be one of my favorite outfits on you! It's adorable. I love everything about it.

AnnGMorrone said...

http://goo.gl/iqXMm

Santina said...

Thank you! When we were snapping these photos a woman stopped to tell me that she loved how flashy I looked...I kinda loved it, too!

Kay said...

You're welcome of course! Thanks for all the smiles :)
By the way, the Portland weather is FINALLY gorgeous out! Do you know how long we've been waiting for sunshine that lasts more than half a day? Forever! lol

holleighz said...

I'm completely the same way! If I get something in my head, I will tear the apartment up to find it (and not be happy in anything else). You look great!

kate à la mode said...

That first photo is the cutest pic ever! And I like this outfit a lot. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...