Pink All Over

| |





Shirt: H&M
Dress: Eva Franco (ModCloth)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (a gift)
Bracelet and Ring: Michael Kors (Nordstrom Rack)
Bag: See by Chloe (Nordstrom)

So, I dyed my hair pink! While I liked the red, I couldn’t resist the urge to lighten up a bit. Knowing that starting with red hair would limit my options, I headed to the salon with loads of pics, ranging from pale pink blonde (as seen on Charlotte Free and Holly of Covetous Creatures) to brighter (but still pastel) pink and peach tones. After several hours of bleach and layers of color and toner, I emerged with a color that I am completely smitten with! While the pale pink blonde I adore can be achieved with time, I’m not necessarily in a rush. I really love this saturated pastel color. 

Of all the colors I’ve dyed my hair, I think pink is the one I most want to play up with my clothes. (When I came back from the salon I was this close to throwing on this outfit.) I’ve found it hard to stay away from pastels, especially pinks, and this outfit started with the shirt. The color reminded me of the belt of this dress, so I pulled it out though I was unsure if the shirt was too loose to be worn under it. It fit perfectly, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I absolutely love this combination! 

15 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

The pink hair looks really great - and I'm in awe of that dress, sooo pretty!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amanda Weiss said...

oh oh ohhhh!!! I looove the pink hairrrr!! Sooooo fun and pretty on you! And love the outfit too, sooo perfect!


Sorry there are a lot of "o's" in my comment...I just lOOOOve it! :-)


<3 Amanda

Frannie Pantz said...

Love the pink hair and the great swan print on this dress!

Nnenna said...

Your pink hair is so much fun and this is such a pretty outfit! :)

sindhu gupta said...

the bracelate is so pretty.i want.






check out my blog-http://sindhugupta.blogspot.in

Manners and Moxie said...

What a fun print on your dress!! I'm loving your bracelet and bag and this pink hair color shade looks great on you. It looks so nice with your skin tone and makes you eye color pop!


xo
Nic

Adiel said...

I LOVE the pink hair and I adore this dress! Such a good look for you!

holleighz said...

I absolutely adore this color on you! Obsessing a little over that dress as well. I had a similar reaction with letting the pink hair influence my wardrobe. I didn't necessarily want to wear pink, but as soon as I did my color I went out and bought lace and pastels to wear for the rest of the weekend.

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I absolutely adore this dress. The print is so amazing, and it's really well made. Not to mention that little leather bow belt looks adorable with pretty much anything!

Santina said...

You and all your "o's" are welcome here any time, friend! Thanks!

Santina said...

Thanks! Aren't those swans fun? They make me laugh.

Santina said...

Thanks, Nnenna. It was a long process, but I'm happy with pink!

Santina said...

Awww, thanks! I actually think pink is more flattering than red on me. I'm loving it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel! I miss your face!

Santina said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was considering pink for a while but wasn't sure if I wanted to bleach my hair when my hair was finally healthy... As usual, I went back to bleach, and I'm really happy I did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...