One More Time

| |








Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Monserat de Lucca (ModCloth)
Watch and Bracelet: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Co. (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

When I only get to wear an outfit I really like for a few hours, I almost feel robbed except that I know I’ll just keep it in mind for a day when I have absolutely no idea what to wear. I usually don’t wear it in exactly the same way though I’d be lying if I said I never do that. And while I wore the shirt, skirt and shoes together once before, it was without tights, and really, that changes everything, doesn’t it? I also changed the bag, opting for this satchel. I felt it played up the (conservative) schoolgirl vibe of the oxford and pleats. 

12 comments:

Sartorial Sidelines said...

Love that skirt on you! I'm not super thrilled with the way that mine fits but it looks awesome on you.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Margot Bookspan said...

Oh I love your skirt! its so cute!! How is your move going? I hope you show some decorating photos on the blog :)

xo
Margot

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You do look a little like a schoolgirl. Except a really rebellious one with cool hair :)

Seekingstyleblog said...

I adore your bag :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

themollycake said...

nothing like a big ole gold watch. awesome.

Santina said...

I do love a good watch! ;)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I became a bit obsessed with Cambridge satchels...I have two!

Santina said...

That pretty much sums me up when I actually was a schoolgirl...always breaking the rules! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Margot!

The move is...going. Even the smoothest of moves still suck, don't they? Hee hee. I hadn't thought about decorating photos, but maybe I should do a few posts on the evolution of my apartment! 

Santina said...

Really? What don't you like about it? The pink dress that we both have looks so amazing on you!

Sweetlaundry said...

You're showing some Celtics pride again with this green satchel :) I love the preppy look of this outfit!

Eli said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that if I wear an outfit for a few hours one day, I'll have no problem wearing it again the next day :0 well as long as none of the same people see me of course :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...