A few weekends ago, I found myself struggling to find designs that were reasonably easy to apply but still fun enough to share here on the blog. As usual when confronted with such issues, I turned to Google and down the rabbit hole of nail art blogs I went. When I came out, I felt a new sense of inspiration…I also promptly bought a nail art brush set.
This design was based on one I saw over on Chalkboard Nails. (Seriously, this blog is amazing!) Since it involved two of the easiest designs to apply – gradient and polka dots – I felt confident I could replicate the design, and I’m really pleased with how it turned out. While I absolutely despise white polish (it always looks messy to me), I decided to try my hand at it once again…still hate it. I think next time I try this design I’ll use a darker color as the base. Maybe black with a neon gradient?
And now for a little Friday fun! I’ve teamed up with the generous folks at Verve 360 Pittsburgh hair salons to give away these two polishes (Tracie and Myrta) from Zoya’s new Beach & Surf Summer Collection. Zoya polish is not only long lasting and easy to apply, but the polishes are also free from toluene, formaldehyde, and camphor.
- Leave a comment, telling me how you’d wear your new Zoya polish. As an example, if I got my hands on that beautiful coral color, Myrta, I’d pair it with a gold polish and glitter to create a gradient. Not into nail art? Simple ideas are more than welcome! (If you don't have a Disqus account, please be sure to leave your email address.)
For additional entries:
- Like Style by Santina on Facebook
- Follow Style by Santina on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway. Example: “I just entered to win two bottles of Zoya polish via @stylebysantina http://bit.ly/QzWneC”
- Leave a comment for each additional entry
- This giveaway is open only to readers in the continental US (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Giveaway will close next Friday, July 6th at 11:59 PST.