Pastel Leopard Manicure

| |

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Sea // Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything // Sinful Colors Black on Black
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (more on that beauty next week)

I didn't realize it at the time, but in retrospect, I think these nails were partially inspired by my new Rebecca Minkoff bag, which hasn't left my side since it arrived. I mean, if I'm going to rock the same bag for days, my nails should at least match, right? The base color is a pale mint green but with metallic polish layered over for the leopard spots, it comes across more blue. This is the second time I've tried my hand at leopard print and it is definitely one of my favorite DIY nail art designs. It's actually the easiest pattern I've tried to date and the options are endless. Last time I went with neon, this time pastels and metallics. Next time? Maybe a neon and neutral version?

10 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

This might be one of my favorite manicures, ever!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Nnenna said...

You are killing it in the nail department! :) I'm ashamed that I haven't done my nails in a week- must rectify that this weekend!

Adiel said...

I love love LOVE this! Such a good color palette!

Natalie Garza said...

Love it! I'm absolutely horrible at painting patterns on my nails, but I'd love to try this!

Santina said...

You should definitely give it a try. It's meant to be imperfect so it's nearly impossible to mess up!

Santina said...

You know your manicure approval means the world to me, friend. Thank you!

Santina said...

Awww, thanks, lady!


Oh, and we all have those weeks - don't stress it! I went more than a week (gasp!) during the move!

Santina said...

Really? Thanks, Courtney!

Lyddiegal said...

this manni came out so well!! and that bag? swoon.

Margot Bookspan said...

Love love love your leopard mani. I totally agree the leopard always looks great and is pretty easy to do. Gotta love a fancy but fast mani :)

xo
M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...