Head In The Clouds

| |

Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams // Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma // Essie Waltz

I’m not really sure how I arrived at the decision to add clouds to the nails I painted pale blue, but I do know that it made me want to add clouds to every manicure. I’m obsessed with how these turned out. Clouds are the new glitter, friends. Just wait…

And, this really could not be a more perfect time to announce the winner of the TOKYObay Dopio, considering that the winner selected is the one and only mani master herself, Adiel. She had the most creative styling idea for the watch – as a shoe accessory! 

Thanks to everyone who entered, and a big thanks to TOKYObay for offering up this rad watch! 

12 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love it!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Adiel said...

Ummm, this is ahhmazing! I'm with you... Clouds are the new glitter! I don't know why I didn't think of that myself! ;)

So excited to win and I hope that I really can figure out a way to wear it as a shoe accessory!

xo.Adiel Cloud

Allergictovanilla said...

ha, love the cloud mani, and miss cloud winning your giveaway- couldn't be more perfect! ;)

happy friday!
x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

kate à la mode said...

LOVE these nails. Did you use a special brush for the clouds?

Santina said...

Thanks, Kate! Any dotting tool will do; this time I used the flat end of a baking toothpick to apply layers of dots until I was happy with the shape. The layers of paint actually created a fluffy appearance. Hope that helps!

Santina said...

Seriously, could it possibly have been any more perfect to announce that the winner was you? ;) Hope you love the watch as much as I do!

kate à la mode said...

Ah, awesome - thanks!

Maria said...

Yay for Adiel and yay for your mani! That green is pretty perfect, my lady.

mel said...

OMG these are probably the best nails I've seen!!! Love the color and the cloud details. :)

p.s. we're hosting a giveaway on theweartogogirls.com. Hope you enter. :)xo

JamesNCleveland said...

wow that is beautiful

http://goo.gl/zf7kf

Morganvsmorgan said...

This is really cool, they're perfect clouds! & this is somehow making me like that green nailpolish, although greens aren't usually my thing! and...a shoe accessory! I've got to check that out! 

Amanda Weiss said...

Aww these are SOOO magically fun! And yayyy to Adiel- cute idea! :-D 

Cloud mani is DEF in my near future!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...