June In Review

| |


For so long, I thought of Style by Santina as being my little blog, where I shared my outfits with friends and people I know in real life. While I still have a long way to go, I am proud to say that Style by Santina has grown into something much bigger than I ever expected. With new readers coming by every day, I thought it was time for a new monthly feature to showcase my favorite looks from the month. Of course, I’ve not forgotten my loyal readers (thank you so much), who I imagine have very busy lives and might miss a post every now and again. So, without further ado, I present you my top five favorite posts from June (click on the caption to see the full post)! And this isn’t just about me, me, me; I want to hear which was your favorite – spill it! 

(I realize it’s a bit early as there are still a few more days in June, but tomorrow is Friday and Friday means a manicure post here on Style by Santina. And, there might be a fun announcement, so be sure to check back!)

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I think that amazing swan dress is a personal favorite of mine - I just love the styling involved in the outfit as well.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

princetoneatsportland said...

The new Marc skirt is my favorite, though those nails make me smile every time I see them. What's your announcement? Are you preggers? Getting married? Hahahahahahahaha.

Lyddiegal said...

loving your adorable striped skirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...