A Dreamy Blouse

| |





Shirt: Equipment (The Outnet)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (ModCloth)
Necklace: Kate Spade (Jeremy’s)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)

My love of oxfords is well documented here on Style by Santina, and while I adore my wardrobe staples, I thought it was time to up my game a little. And in the world of button downs, that meant Equipment. This one caught my eye with the Mandarin collar and geometric print. When it arrived I was pleased (but not surprised) to find that it was every bit as dreamy as I expected. This definitely will not be my last Equipment blouse. I think I’ll go for something with a collar and in a basic color next time.

Pink and green seems to be my new favorite color combination, as affirmed with my immediate choice of necklace. I also like the circle and square gems paired with the print of the blouse. When I wear a statement necklace, I often skip other jewelry and opt for adding interest with my bag or shoes. In this case I kept the shoes neutral (though I wouldn’t exactly describe them as “uninteresting”) and added one of my favorite bags. The mix of colors and textures were the perfect finish. 

(Don’t forget to enter to win a $100 gift card to Shopbop! The giveaway closes tomorrow night, so get your entries in!)

6 comments:

Jen - House Of Jeffers said...

This shirt makes all your lovely pinkness pop! I can see why you love this blouse - its adorable!


Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm a big fan of the pink and green combo as well...and that shirt!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

TomJTaylor said...

http://goo.gl/TsgZt

shanice ♥ said...

Loving the green and pink color blocking combo. Cute!



--
Shanice,


Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Lady Soma- Skin & Nail Treatment Review

Santina said...

Thanks! I'm not sure why I'm suddenly so smitten with pink and green, but I'm rolling with it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jen! Couldn't pass up an opportunity to match my necklace to my nails! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...