Win a TOKYObay Dopio Wrap Watch!

| |



Just a quick post to remind you to enter to win a TOKYObay Dopio wrap watch! The rules have been revised (you spoke and I listened!), so please check them out again and get your entries in! The Dopio is a perfect spring accessory - ummm, hello colorblock and pastels - and TOKYObay is generously offering one up to a lucky Style by Santina reader!



To enter:
  • “Like” TOKYObay and Style by Santina on Facebook
  • Leave a comment on this post, including your name and email address, as well an answer to the following question: what’s the most creative way you’d wear the Dopio? (Note: if you previously entered by commenting on Facebook, your entry will still be counted so no need to enter again!)
For additional entries:
  • Follow TOKYObay on Twitter
  • Follow Style by Santina on Twitter
  • Tweet about the giveaway. Example: “I just entered to win a @TOKYObay Dopio watch over on @stylebysantina http://bit.ly/Kj3zbZ"
  • Leave a comment for each additional entry, including your name and email address.
The rules:
  • The commenter with the most creative styling idea wins.
  • Sorry, this one is open to US readers only!
  • The giveaway will close on Tuesday May 29th at 11:59 PM PST.
Good luck!

6 comments:

Maysie Willing said...

What a gorgeous watch! I would wear it like this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49551231

~ Maysie Willing
chibi_cherub at yahoo dot com

Hannah said...

I have the perfect yellow dress to wear it with! I liked both groups (Hannah Shirley Mecham) . My email is hannahshirley88 at gmail

Sarah Long said...

I like TOKYObay and Style by Santina on Facebook (obviously). I would wear this watch as part of a giant arm candy montage including my favorite wedding pieces I still keep in rotation to add a delicate touch and a wide bangle to add visual depth. I view style creativity as the ability to mix pieces and also mix it up — so I'd also wear it as a wrap on a handbag because I love the way you did it! I'm starting a Big Kid Job soon and I love that this watch is refined but still a little sassy.

Xo, Sarah
sarahsambitions [at) gmail {dot] com

Sarah Long said...

I followed TOKYObay on Twitter!

Sarah, sarahsambitions [at) gmail {dot] com

Sarah Long said...

I clearly follow Style by Santina on Twitter, since you are one of my favefaves.

Sarah, sarahsambitions [at) gmail {dot] com

Sarah Long said...

I also just tweeted! Even though I told other people to enter, I kind of don't want them to because I want to win. This thing is too darn cute and I'm feeling greedy ;)

Xo,
Sarah, sarahsambitions [at) gmail {dot] com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...