Toughen Up

| |





Shirt: H&M
Lace Bra: ModCloth
Jeans: Insight (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Ego And Greed (ModCloth)
Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Surface To Air (Shotwell), and ModCloth
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

The weather has been especially indecisive lately with days that feel like summer (“summer” in San Francisco being high seventies and no wind) followed by the standard mid-sixties and windy weather. I’ve learned to take advantage of warmer weather when I can, shedding my usual layers and pulling out spring clothes. On this particularly warm day, I combined two of my favorite spring trends: floral denim and a sheer top. I’ve worn these jeans many times before, but I’ve generally stuck to tops and sweaters in soft colors. Paired with black, they feel a bit tougher, and the sheer top with just a peek of the lace bra and menswear inspired shoes, this look almost feels a little 90’s…and I like it.

6 comments:

Adiel said...

Ooh! I love those jeans on you. And you've made them perfectly you!

Sweetlaundry said...

Oh goodness, I need this top. I love the sheer fabric and the length. And you have two tattoos - I never knew!

Santina said...

I highly recommend this top to a friend. I am obsessed with the asymmetrical hem!

And, I actually have three more tattoos, all on my arms; you just can't see them all in that last pic! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel! 

Fashion Societé NYC said...

Love this post - great satorial mix :)

Eli said...

You look like such a badass babe here!

You know, I used to laugh at the people who would be practically naked or in bathing suits at the parks on the slightest hint of sunny days. I hate to admit that I'm finally understanding why and no longer judge them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...